The FB12 is a sturdy workhorse designed to fit your flat-bed table.
It has 12 stitches, including a four-step buttonhole, with consistent stitch quality. An extra high presser foot lift, handy threading guide and a top loading bobbin system makes this machine especially easy to use. Great machine for all kinds of sewing projects.
The flat bed has an aluminum alloy construction and is designed to fit existing flatbed school cabinetry.
- 12 stitches
- 1 four-step buttonhole
- Snap-on presser feet
- 3-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- Reverse lever
- Push/pull bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Stitch selection dials
- Manual thread tension control
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch width: 5mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4mm
- Threading guide diagram on front panel
- Flat bed aluminum alloy construction
- Flat bed design fits existing flatbed school cabinetry